Physician Consult Services
File review services overview
All specialties available, nationally and bilingual.
- Diagnostic imaging reviews completed by Neuro-Radiologists and Radiologists.
- Many assessors considered expert witnesses in the Supreme Court of Canada.
- In house Para-legals to help coordinate all conference calls and litigation hearings.
- Strong focus on mental health specialties – psychiatry, neuropsychology, psychology, forensic psychiatry.
- RIDM Medical Director available to determine specialty type
- Multi Disciplinary reviews also available
- RIDM dedicated intake team to help facilitate all referrals.
Key Deliverable KPI's
- Doctor to doctor or doctor to case manager consult call completed within 48 hours after assessor reviews file.
- Report turnaround typically 3-5 days. Can even accommodate within 48 hours if rush file.
- Assessors bill in 15 min increments with the average file taking 1-2 hours on average.
- Short form reports available to support cost containment requirements.
- If no written report is required, assessor can complete a verbal report during conference call.
- Non-medical Executive Summary available.
- Monthly reporting available and all SLA’s tracked.