Physician Opportunities

Become A Vital Part Of Our Amazing Team

Rapid Interactive Disability Management (RIDM) is dedicated to connecting skilled medical professionals with rewarding opportunities to conduct Independent Medical Evaluations (IMEs).

Our network values expertise, integrity, and impartiality, catering to a diverse clientele including employers, insurance companies, and legal professionals.

If you are a healthcare specialist committed to upholding the highest standards in medical assessment and disability management, explore how you can become a vital part of our team, shaping the landscape of healthcare assessments in Canada.

Join us in our mission to deliver unparalleled medical evaluations with precision and care.

What qualifications do I need to perform an Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)?

Medical Specialists must be in good standing with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada with designation in the specialty in which they are performing the service. Allied regulated health professionals such as Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Social Workers, Kinesiologists etc. need to be members in good standing with their respective professional colleges.

Each assessor should be proficient in their field and should be committed to high standards of service. Assessors must be committed to performing objective evidence based and impartial examinations, and be able to provide comprehensive and concise reports that clearly answer all referral questions asked. Assessors must understand that at no time will they be providing treatment to anyone assessed, nor can they have provided treatment to the individual being assessed in the past.

RIDM requires each assessor to be able to provide:

  • Accommodation of referrals in a timely fashion
  • Objective and reliable reports
  • A solid understanding of disability and employment related issues.
  • Answer any Correspondence/Addendum Requests
  • Provide appointments within two weeks of request.
  • Submit a final written report within 7-9 business days of the assessment.

Becoming an Assessor

If you are interest in becoming an assessor, please fill out the form below.